The 14th International Conference on Quality of Multimedia Experience will be held from September 5th to 7th, 2022 in Lippstadt, Germany. It will bring together leading experts from academia and industry to present and discuss current and future research on multimedia quality, quality of experience (QoE) and user experience (UX). The theme of the Workshop is:
Towards technology for well-being and excellence
Special Session Proposals are solicited in the scope of topics that are aligned with the conference (listed below), conference theme, or are related to emerging topics within the broader sphere of QoE.
- Immersive experiences and technologies
- QoE, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Games User Research and Experience
- New assessment and evaluation methods
- Quality, experience, and user state
- Quality of Life and Well-being
- Multimodal perception & quality
- Databases for QoE research
- Audio/Visual user experience
- QoE-aware networks and services management
Special session proposals should be sent to the Special Session Co-Chairs (Tiago.Falk@inrs.ca). The proposal should provide the following information: title, motivation and objectives, topics of interest, confirmed papers (title, authors, and abstract), contact information for the special session organizers, organizers’ short biographies, and a list of potential reviewers capable of reviewing papers submitted to the special session.
Proposals will be evaluated based on topic novelty and impact, organizing committee qualifications, and a proposed list of contributed papers. Submissions to approved Special Sessions will undergo the same reviewing process as regular papers and are expected to meet the same quality standards.
Important Dates and Details
- Special session proposal: February 14, 2022
- Special session proposal notification: February 22, 2022
- Full paper submission (non-extensible): March 31 (AoE), 2022
- Website: https://qomex2022.itec.aau.at
- Twitter: @QoMEXconf
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers electronically through the conference website. Author instructions and paper templates are available on the conference website.
Please download a PDF version of the call here.