Please register here: REGISTRATION
For any issue with the registration, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main QoMEX 2022 registration policies are:
- Each attendee must register separately.
- Each accepted paper must have at least one author with full (non-student) registration by June 24, 2022, for a full paper and by July 29, 2022, for a short paper.
- Full (non-student) registration may cover up to two papers. The second paper requires at least an additional student registration (proof required). The student needs to be the first author of the second paper and must attend the conference.
|Category||Early fee (by July 29, 2022)||Late fee (after July 29, 2022)|
All types of registration fees include:
- Admission to all plenary talks
- Admission to all technical sessions
- Conference USB drive with proceedings
- Welcome reception
- Conference banquet
- Coffee breaks
The registration fees can be paid via wire transfer or credit card.
Other registration policies
To be eligible for the early registration fee, payment of registration must be received in full by July 29, 2022, for all types of papers. Registration payments after the corresponding date will be charged with the late registration fee.
Participation of accompanying persons in the social events (welcome reception and conference banquet) is possible at an extra cost. If interested, please write an email to email@example.com.
If you have already registered and you want to modify your registration (e.g. change registration name) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration details and any modification request.
A Processing fee of 20.00 EUR may be applied if it is necessary to make any refund.
Cancellations must be made in writing by Email to email@example.com. Cancellations will be subject to a processing fee of 20% until July 11, 2022, 50% until August 8, 2022, 80% afterAugust 8, 2022, and 100% after August 29, 2022.
Author no-show policy
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
QoMEX 2022 requires that each accepted paper be presented in person by one of the authors or a qualified substitute at the workshop site according to the schedule published in the technical program. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the proceedings published on IEEE Xplore.