The 14th International Conference on Quality of Multimedia Experience will be held from September 5th to 7th, 2022 in Lippstadt, Germany. It will bring together leading experts from academia and industry to present and discuss current and future research on multimedia quality, quality of experience (QoE) and user experience (UX). This way, it will contribute to excellence in developing multimedia technology, towards user well-being, and it will foster the exchange between multidisciplinary communities. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (maximum of 6 pages) or short papers (3 +1 page of references) to the general track and to special sessions. Each paper will undergo a double-blind review process. Full and short papers will be included in the conference proceedings and published in IEEExplore (approval pending).
The QoMEX 2022 team solicits contributions including but not limited to topics
- Immersive experiences and technologies
- QoE, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Games User Research and Experience
- New assessment and evaluation methods
- Quality, experience, and user state
- Quality of Life and Well-being
- Multimodal perception & quality
- Databases for QoE research
- Audio/Visual user experience
- QoE-aware networks and services management
Important Dates and Details
- Full paper notification: May 31, 2022
- Short paper submission: June 12 (AoE), 2022
- Short paper notification: July 15, 2022
- Conference: September 5-7, 2022
- Website: https://qomex2022.itec.aau.at
- Twitter: @QoMEXconf
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers electronically through the conference website. Author instructions and paper templates are available on the conference website.
Please download a PDF version of the call here.